Whose job is it to achieve and improve outcomes? Funders? Non-Profits? Both? What keeps their combined resources, attention, and partnerships on celebrating inputs and outputs, while we still don’t know if lives are getting better? Be part of this lively panel discussion to bridge the gap once and for all!
Participant Learning Outcomes:
- Why funders need to be leaders in outcomes achievement
- What is and isn’t OK to ask of nonprofits
- The differences between outcome evaluation and performance management
- What nonprofits want to know BEFORE committing to outcomes
- How calculated funding risks increases outcome success
- How ongoing outcome improvement drives organizational sustainability