While outcomes are no longer a new idea or concept, less than 35% of the philanthropic sector is consistently defining, tracking, reporting or improving outcomes for those they serve. Why is that? Learn what you can do to shift your organizations’ culture from a service provider to an outcome achiever.
- Participant Learning Outcomes: 300 characters
- Engaging leadership to shift their mindset about outcomes
- Getting everyone on the same page about what to measure
- Cultivating and rewarding learning integration
- Getting support to build performance management capacity
- Communicating and negotiating with outcomes