What keeps us from fully contributing to our organization’s impact? The answer is owning and asserting our personal power, regardless of our relationship or circumstance. Whether you are an extrovert, or an introvert, an intern or board chair, learn how to step into your true power and offer your greatest contribution yet.
- Challenge and change the limiting beliefs that have us give away our power
- Adopt a ‘personal power’ perspective to use in any situation
- Master the internal stories that keep us stuck from moving forward
- Express ourselves authentically and professionally
- Make effective requests of others and set limits for ourselves